What's new

"Long time Vaper" - first forum......

attachment.php
upload_2016-11-10_21-18-28-gif.109788
Hello @Syer Shulver , Nice to meet you mate !!! I've got the RTA in my Cleito's now, and they're spot on !!!

Welcome to POTV

I don't recognise your external battery charger, make sure it's a genuine one though! (apologies if it is)

Hi and welcome! Love the pics. Still learning terminology so an interesting thread!

Hiya buddy.

Me too if i'm honest. Compared to some of the 'guys' here - i only just scrape the very tip of the iceburg in terms of my vaping knowledge / experience and what i get upto equipment-wise. But hey - that was one of the reasons i joined. To learn a little and perhaps push the envelope a little more in the future.

Im sure like many - i've had more than my share of 'equipment failures' and nothing on this Earth (To me) is more frustrating than when you're miles from anywhere; desperately need a nicotine hit and 'can't.' So as much as anything i'm here to learn about solid / trusted / tried and tested set-ups, read the reviews of new stuff out and learn a little more about the hobby. A little knowledge is dangerous don't they say. So like you.....hoping to change that :-)

:hello:& :welcome1: to the Planet Syer!

Yes...I'm also getting to grips with the terminology...I'll have to look up Tackle tart..no heard of that one yet! Sounds like some obscure euphemism! :18:

:goodluck: with it! :grin2:

Ps. I like that cool looking Invader!

Last edited:
Hiya all,

Been Vaping a couple of years now and started off on Pens; Smok 22, V8 then Prince V12 and then finally moved onto mods a few months ago.

Been happily using an 80w / 5000mah Eleaf IStick @ around 45w with various Smok tanks for a while until this weekend i managed to completely wreck the latest tank (Luckily right near a local shop) - so walked right in and bought an Aspire Cleito on the shops say-so :-)

Blow my socks off if the charging port on the Ileaf gave up on the ghost the same night. So this morning i picked up a Teslacigs Invader 2/3; which i'm planning on running with just 2 batteries - so 240w.

This will be my first time on a rechargeable / high watt Mod and the batteries have just charged and the Ileaf is about to die once and for all.

Looking forward to joining in and learning and of course firing up the new unit for the first time shortly.

Catch you all around.

Old:

26879779018_1d06916267_b.jpg

New Cleito:

26879775578_5b681222c9_b.jpg

Ready to rock !

26879776688_8f1d33f8c4_b.jpg

39855942595_b2a9537ff3_b.jpg

Regards - Syer.
nice looking mod.

Back
Top Bottom