What's new

Looking for a new rda

In fact @mattylucas send me your Addy and I'll send you 4 or 5 RDA's that are good for dripping that I won't use anymore because of the Asgard
Top bombing Matty, good on you mate, great gesture [emoji106]

I'm really thinking I need to try this feckin Asgard mini before I chuck it altogether, ffs...

top man :2thumbsup: the asgard is retiring alot of rdas for sure
I should have jumped on one last weekend, could have had one for £28, now all back to £38-40 - I'm not paying that just to try it out, sub £30 I might've. No brushed steel either :(

I should have jumped on one last weekend, could have had one for £28, now all back to £38-40 - I'm not paying that just to try it out, sub £30 I might've. No brushed steel either :(
So buy a black one and sell it to me in January for £35 I'll be buying another then anyway [emoji6]

It'd be coming on top of a Vindicator...
If that vindecator is still there after the Mrs has finished rinsing me out I want it Steve but it's nearly Christmas and she's mad for it she spent £50 the other day on elf on a shelf outfits and accessories never mind all the extra presents for the kids after the list was done and they had enough, I sware she's fucking Santa behind my back [emoji23]

If that vindecator is still there after the Mrs has finished rinsing me out I want it Steve but it's nearly Christmas and she's mad for it she spent £50 the other day on elf on a shelf outfits and accessories never mind all the extra presents for the kids after the list was done and they had enough, I sware she's fucking Santa behind my back [emoji23]
They're some cràic for Christmas nonsense eh - she's got a 12 foot advent calendar-with pockets, older boy gets a riddle out of it to solve every morning and gets a wee toy or a sweetie or some shite - he's already got a Lego calendar, and a Cadbury one, and some free of anything bad for you 'chocolate' one from my Mum!

It's only the Vindicator for sale now, couldn't part with the RDA for sentimental reasons - I'll maybe keep an eye out for a cheap Asgard mini over the next few weeks, it's just a total curiosity to try one TBH.

Back
Top Bottom