What's new

Lost Vape B80 vs VV Pulse aio V2 ?

Pips Man

Postman
Been using an Oxva Xlim Pro and am looking to upgrade to one of the above.
Can any experience users point me to which one I should get.
Thanks.

I'd go for the Pulse V2 as the B80 is known to have issues with 3rd party boro tanks and bridges.

Here's a link to my Pulse V2 review...

I personally own only the B80 and all of the other pulses except the V2 yet. But on personal experience with the pulses I would choose the pulse v2 all day long. Like someone else said there are issues with getting other Boro tanks to work in the B80. I can only ever use it with the one they supply. Failing all that if you want a cheaper option there is the new manta aio, comes with it's own rba and 2 stock coils and Boro all for around 50 squid.

I personally own only the B80 and all of the other pulses except the V2 yet. But on personal experience with the pulses I would choose the pulse v2 all day long. Like someone else said there are issues with getting other Boro tanks to work in the B80. I can only ever use it with the one they supply. Failing all that if you want a cheaper option there is the new manta aio, comes with it's own rba and 2 stock coils and Boro all for around 50 squid.

The manto aio is rather good been using mine nearly two weeks now and the rba surprised me it realy good easy to build on no idea about the stock coil tank as I don't use them lol

IMG_20240427_160216.jpg

The manto aio is rather good been using mine nearly two weeks now and the rba surprised me it realy good easy to build on no idea about the stock coil tank as I don't use them lol

View attachment 353358
I love mine, I'm really surprised how good it is for a very low budget Boro mod. And like you said the rba is really good to, the flavour I get from it is up there with some of my expensive bridges. Considering how much it cost and what you get for the money, it's a complete bargain and a no brainer to get one for someone who is starting out on there aio journey.

I love that drip tip, where's it from?

I got it from 3fvape its the auguse era 3 rta tip you can get it in ss aswell with white peek or the black tip and iam sure I saw a shorter shift version aswell I have the white ss version on another mod

IMG_20240505_230446.jpg

Forgot about the Manto. That would probably be my 1st choice if I was new to AIOs.

View attachment 353358
I went ahead with the Pulse V2, looking around this forum the manto could be a nice little backup device.
Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Back
Top Bottom