What's new

Lost Vape Centaurus B60 AIO (Boro mod)

red5

Achiever
My review of the Lost Vape Centaurus B60 AIO Boro mod is now on the front page:
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/mods/lost-vape-centaurus-b60-aio-boro-kit.html
6966D5DB-B879-41B3-8D28-AE4F830D24D0.jpeg

many thanks to @Sourcemore for sending it over for review.

A good, honest review.

I had high hopes for the B60 and B80 as I love Lost Vape products, but the connection issues have put a real downer on both devices for me. It's a shame they didn't stick with the tried and tested method used by nearly every other boro-like device.

Once I ditched the included UB AIO Pod then this was actually pretty decent, You can actually get a pretty good contact with most Bridges although there will obviously be exceptions. I now have the B80 to test as well so I’ll be putting that through its paces as well.

Once I ditched the included UB AIO Pod then this was actually pretty decent, You can actually get a pretty good contact with most Bridges although there will obviously be exceptions. I now have the B80 to test as well so I’ll be putting that through its paces as well.

Looking forward to your thoughts on the B80 as that's the one I was more interested in. Be sure to figure out what the little discs do :)

@JohnNada I haven’t got that far yet and I’ve got stuff to do for work tonight so nothings getting done today either… so far it’s been out of the box and had a battery in it to test its working then it’s gone back in the box whilst I catch up with a couple of other reviews.

I can already foresee issues because the Boro tank is on the wrong side for a start so anything that only takes airflow in from the right hand side will be a no go, plus it’s likely to have all the same issues as the b60.

Great review, as always :worship:

Just another example of why you should wait for the review before buying ;) There are all too few LiPo boro mods out there imo, and I kind of had my eye on this one… Your experiences say it all, though. Even though the price point is excellent, simply how heavy the B60 is would put me off it. Disappointing that Lost Vape, who usually have such good chips, decided to omit the temp control :17:

Thanks for letting us know your thoughts, it really does help :2thumbsup: I’m glad I ordered a BM40 from Mechlyfe instead! But, then again, I didn’t wait for a review, so who knows :18:

Back
Top Bottom