What's new

Lost Vape Drone 250C on ebay

Decent squonk mods seem to be so thin on the ground these days so I'm sure someone will enjoy using this. :)

Wouldn't pay that for the Drone 250C. I have the original DNA Drone though i haven't used it in quite a while. It gathers dust on the Mantlepiece but i do clean it every so often. Still has the Authentic Squonk Bottle (Rare).

Wouldn't pay that for the Drone 250C. I have the original DNA Drone though i haven't used it in quite a while. It gathers dust on the Mantlepiece but i do clean it every so often. Still has the Authentic Squonk Bottle (Rare).
Mine does not show that... unless I'd put it into really dusty environment...
20240226_195511.jpg

I think they were around £120 in their day. That being said you can still buy brand new topside duals for about £60 ish which may not have the same quality chip but it has a larger squonk bottle and an easier and less messy fill method.

I think they were around £120 in their day. That being said you can still buy brand new topside duals for about £60 ish which may not have the same quality chip but it has a larger squonk bottle and an easier and less messy fill method.
That's the point. I do have several mods... but ALL of them are on the DNA chips. So, topside is not an option for me, sadly.
Plus, while filling... emm... I do have the old good stuff dedicated for squonk: GeekVape Flask bottle.
Just unscrew the RDA, screw on the flask, and job done ;)
20240226_200145.jpg

I have the Geekvape Squonk Kit and i don't think i have used it, might dig it out and give it a try, not squonked in ages.

I have the Geekvape Squonk Kit and i don't think i have used it, might dig it out and give it a try, not squonked in ages.
Welcome in the club, both of my toys, Therion BF and Drone were there on the shelf as I've stopped messing with self made coils (I'm in my 50's so I need a good light to deal with the small elements), and then I've got discounted Profile PS and Profile RDTA. Well, premade mesh coils are easier to fit, so Profile PS went to Drone, and RDTA converted to RDA - went to Therion.
Tried several juices from Kilo, and Five Pawns, but on the end - both are filled with the Holy Smokes' Tennessee Creamy Bourbon and voila, both are back alive.

That's the point. I do have several mods... but ALL of them are on the DNA chips. So, topside is not an option for me, sadly.
Plus, while filling... emm... I do have the old good stuff dedicated for squonk: GeekVape Flask bottle.
Just unscrew the RDA, screw on the flask, and job done ;)
View attachment 350453

I think most of us around here have all got way too many mods and atties. :)

I've got my two Odin 250C mods but as I only ever really use wattage mode I'm really not that bothered about the chip. I tried using TC mode a couple of times but was never really happy with it and for me it's what comes through the drip tip that really counts. These days all I do is squonk and I find every puff is just such a pleasure.

I have one of those refill bottles I bought from ModMaker which works brilliantly with my little Hotcig squonker.

I think most of us around here have all got way too many mods and atties. :)

I've got my two Odin 250C mods but as I only ever really use wattage mode I'm really not that bothered about the chip. I tried using TC mode a couple of times but was never really happy with it and for me it's what comes through the drip tip that really counts. These days all I do is squonk and I find every puff is just such a pleasure.

I have one of those refill bottles I bought from ModMaker which works brilliantly with my little Hotcig squonker.
Yes, we all are addicted ;) I am using the DNA because I am mainly using the TC (mesh coils are pretty good) and the Replay mode.
For the squonking: I feel that the market is now pretty small, and only one similar to my Geekvape Flask is the Stentorian from Wotofo:
functionally it is same, but I do not like its flimsy bottom part (Geekvape is better "armoured", IMHO).

Back
Top Bottom