What's new

Lost Vape Furyan (mech)

Good find, looks like under £40 delivered. No problems with Efun to date, having ordered from them a few times since 2015.
Still not sure if I like it yet though..

Just bought one from Efun and a wasp nano (wanted to try the wasp for ages but never got round to it!)

No issues with efun in the past either.

Tempted to get a gold recurve now for matchy matchy!

Now.....do I pick up some snazzy vapcell 30T’s from Ben or stick with the Sanyo A’s I’ve got here!

@Chuck Norris 30Ts are great and will probably be the standard for a while to come.
Just heard Mike Vapes say there are all sorts coming for the Recurve shortly: Mech Squonk mod, 22mm cap, ultem caps, frosted caps etc., etc...

@Chuck Norris 30Ts are great and will probably be the standard for a while to come.
Just heard Mike Vapes say there are all sorts coming for the Recurve shortly: Mech Squonk mod, 22mm cap, ultem caps, frosted caps etc., etc...

Can't wait! Loving the Recurve so far...
20180512_201426.jpg

Just popped my squonk cherry with one of these. I got the Ultem one, ball-achingly beautiful. Performing well so far.

Got my Furyan today from Fast Tech, running it with a Dead Rabbit. Looks like the new batch now have a brass tube instead of the Carbon one and I have to say it looks loads better. No rattles at all and button works great, hits like a truck.

iFNgGIU

Really interested in this but steered clear of mechs this far. What builds are you folks running on it?

I wish the Ultem one was a simple mech. As it is, looks like I’ll be getting my squonk on.

Got my Furyan today from Fast Tech, running it with a Dead Rabbit. Looks like the new batch now have a brass tube instead of the Carbon one and I have to say it looks loads better. No rattles at all and button works great, hits like a truck.

iFNgGIU

Is the button plate still painted?

Back
Top Bottom