What's new

Lost Vape Thelema E Plus RBA

Netvaper

Achiever
Not sure if it's been done before and not sure why but Lost Vape have gone and stuck an rba in a pod.

What sort of draw range can you get from it mate?

Comes with 4 airpins, 1mm -> 2.2mm. Tight MTL to a good RDL/DTL. I use it for MTL with a 0.9 ohm coil in it. Works really well. At less than £20 for the RBA it’s a great option.

Last edited:
Comes with 4 airpins, 1mm -> 2.2mm. Tight MTL to a good RDL/MTL. I use it for MTL with a 0.9 ohm coil in it. Works really well. At less than £20 for the RBA it’s a great option.

Thanks. That sounds quite tempting.

Haven't bought anything in a while so decided to give this a go. Looks ideal for out and about.

I’ve had one for about a month. Great deck, works a treat.
How's the flavour ? - I carry a Thelema mini around with a little Rabbit Solo RBA, but if this tastes somewhere close it'd be a bit handier.

I'll never choose a device with pre-built/disposable coil/wick assemblies that I have to keep buying, but the RBA option is interesting.

How's the flavour ? - I carry a Thelema mini around with a little Rabbit Solo RBA, but if this tastes somewhere close it'd be a bit handier.

I'll never choose a device with pre-built/disposable coil/wick assemblies that I have to keep buying, but the RBA option is interesting.

Pretty good. It's essentially a boro RBA stuck in a pod.

Back
Top Bottom