What's new

Lots of Mods - Buy 2 get 3

ZenAnarchi

Achiever
There are 17 different mods listed here, and I believe they are all reasonably priced. All of them are in, at the very least, very good condition, and all are original. As I live in Norway and the shipping is rather expensive, there are some preconditions:

BUY 2 MODS - GET THE 3rd FREE!
Get the lowest priced mod for free!

ALL ORDERS MUST BE AT LEAST £40

This is due to the £20 UPS charges for tracked and insured shipping, 3-5 days to England/Europe. Postage is included in the price, therefore the minimum purchase. You can combine whichever mods you want, as long as they haven’t been sold. If you wish to purchase mods for more than £75, let me know, and we may be able to cut a deal. The package will be sent as a gift to avoid customs. Payment by PayPal, please.

The Mods - Prices and RRPs (the RRPs are based on today’s prices, when available, and not the original price)
MFC4hR0.jpg

PhgIrzo.jpg

This is the one it hurts the most to sell, but I don’t use big mods anymore. Gunmetal with black leather. Generally in excellent condition, there is small blemish by the 510. £72

2qOGXPL.jpg

This Gaur 21 has almost never been used, and includes the battery tubes for 18650s. The mod is black with silver carbon fiber details. £21

tcIZHGb.jpg

Almost never used, this gunmetal Kroma 217 is in excellent condition. £21 (I also have a black one)

duvtUst.jpg

Though I’ve really enjoyed this mod, I almost never use it. Stainless steel. This is the mod with the Dovpo chip. In great condition, no scratches or blemishes. £41

BsZjdj2.jpg

This Alien 220w has never been used! Tiny sized dual 18650. I will admit that getting the battery door closed was a pita, but I’m assuming it will get easier with use. £15

VAFgKxC.jpg

This Morph 2 has been used 2-3 times only. Black with gold branding. £21

dlU3XVp.jpg

Geekvape L200s are solid mods and this blue one has been used, but shows little signs of it. There’s a few small scratches around the 510 plate. £31

6mRN39N.jpg

This Arcfox is a big, tough mod and has almost never been used. Black with blue details. £26

9mTC0zp.jpg

The Luxe 2 is an amazing mod with a touchscreen, and all the bells and whistles. Used only a few times, the touchscreen is a just a tad loose at the bottom, but everything works perfectly. £21

IIPBy5n.jpg

This gunmetal Maxus has been used a bit, but you can’t tell. A touch heavy, it’s built to last. £21

ONasn8l.jpg

The Punk line from Tesla really are nice looking mods, and this is no exception. Maybe a bit old school, but it’s in perfect condition. £21

rmNt4bk.jpg

The Prestige Series from Aspire, need I say more? In perfect condition. Stainless steel. £41

beAojOV.jpg

A great throw around mod, this S100 works perfectly, and is in very good condition. £21

DN3toho.jpg

A tough little mod from Wotofo, but basic. Almost no use. Black with gunmetal details. £15

ij7SZSe.jpg

One of the few good c-frame 18650 mods, this has only been used 2-3 times. Black and blue. £15

QZNbhT3.jpg

The Swag Px80 is a beautiful little mod with a hidden screen. Comes with one new pod and the 510 adapter. Very good condition. £15

HJy5XcC.jpg

The Marvos S is nice looking but packs a punch. Almost never used. Includes the original unused tank. £21

If you have any questions, feel free to pm me and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible!

Last edited:
Since this isn’t going so well, I’ve dropped the minimum purchase. Didn’t know what to expect, but I am willing to change tactics.

Any suggestions on how to get some of these sold? Price drop? No minimum purchase? Move to the UK? :D

Since this isn’t going so well, I’ve dropped the minimum purchase. Didn’t know what to expect, but I am willing to change tactics.

Any suggestions on how to get some of these sold? Price drop? No minimum purchase? Move to the UK? :D

Nope very fair prices especially with the shipping costs, most of us on here just have far too much stuff already I think. You got like a 'gumtree' equivalent over there you could list them on?

For those in the UK Brexit, the customs debacle, long delivery wait times, randomly assigned taxes and duties might be putting people off, the bloody shame of it all.

Nope very fair prices especially with the shipping costs, most of us on here just have far too much stuff already I think. You got like a 'gumtree' equivalent over there you could list them on?
Thanks, I also think the prices are reasonably fair, and I was afraid that most here already have way too much gear, like me.

Believe it or not, it is illegal in Norway to even give away vape gear since it falls under the tobacco laws. There are folk on Facebook, but I don’t do social media. I may have to give this French second-hand website a try…

Last edited:
For those in the UK Brexit, the customs debacle, long delivery wait times, randomly assigned taxes and duties might be putting people off, the bloody shame of it all.
UK customs sounds much the same as Norwegian customs :17: Norway isn’t an EU member, either, and anything I order from the EU or the UK gets scrutinized and taxed, but packages from China = no problems :18:

I did check and any “gifts” under £135 are free from customs and duties. So it should slide right through without too much hassle. Additionally, I will probably use UPS, and this ensures delivery within 3-4 days. I can’t do anything about xenophobia or the Tories, but I’m doing what I can :D

Interesting and scary, about Norway @ZenAnarchi !

Maybe post a topic in General Chat, the classified sales section rules stipulate "All listing discussion must take place via PM between the buyer/seller."

Interesting and scary, about Norway @ZenAnarchi !

Maybe post a topic in General Chat, the classified sales section rules stipulate "All listing discussion must take place via PM between the buyer/seller."
Hmmm, I thought they were referring to haggling and such in the rules. I was just trying to make my thread better and find out if there was something that was holding people back. But by all means, I don’t want to intentionally break the rules, so maybe @Rob can spit in his opinion?

UK customs sounds much the same as Norwegian customs :17: Norway isn’t an EU member, either, and anything I order from the EU or the UK gets scrutinized and taxed, but packages from China = no problems :18:

I did check and any “gifts” under £135 are free from customs and duties. So it should slide right through without too much hassle. Additionally, I will probably use UPS, and this ensures delivery within 3-4 days. I can’t do anything about xenophobia or the Tories, but I’m doing what I can :D

It's all a right faff and it seems the rules aren't that well understood. e.g if you aren't registered for VAT then you can't charge it in the UK yet it simply says VAT is charged on all goods except for gifts <= £39. No duty applies to all goods < £135 unless they are subject to excise charges such as tobacco and alcohol.

https://www.gov.uk/goods-sent-from-abroad/tax-and-duty

It's all a right faff and it seems the rules aren't that well understood. e.g if you aren't registered for VAT then you can't charge it in the UK yet it simply says VAT is charged on all goods except for gifts <= £39. No duty applies to all goods < £135 unless they are subject to excise charges such as tobacco and alcohol.

https://www.gov.uk/goods-sent-from-abroad/tax-and-duty
Thanks for pointing that out! I guess I read it too quickly, but regardless I will make sure there are no VAT or duties.

Back
Top Bottom