What's new

Review Luna Juice 'Rainbow Sherbert'

MrTeaTime

Legend
This is a not paid for review, bought on a whim from the vaper show that was held at Manchester a couple of weeks ago, from the UKVD stand.

Now the owner of Luna Juice also has a vape shop In the Utopia that is Manchester, in the Repuplic of Mancunia, where, as you all know, is not only the cradle of civilisation itself, but is populated by nowt but awesome people ;)

Ian, the owner, is one of these very awesome people.....knowledgeable and passionate about his products, and rightly proud of what he produces, and what he produces at this price point is quite simply is stunning.

The juice in question, is Rainbow sherbert, and its a seriously good one. I would even stick my neck out and say that this is one of the finest ive tried, fosho since before the TPD forced changes on some of the american sherbert juices that were able to nail it pre-TPD.

This is on another level flavourwise. It has just the right amount of sweetness without being overpowering AND isnt a coil killer. the fruits used are blended to perfection, and the sweetness from the sherbert is stunning.

This juice that was bought with my own monies really was a punt as there was 75+ stands all vying for business at the show, but this particular one was a standout for me out of them all.....

In a tank (in my case, the juggerknott RTA was used with a set of stapled claptons at 0.15ohms and 72 watts) this is divine, and if dripping is your thing, then you are in for a complete mouthgasm......the same coil configuration and watts in the goon, with the increased airflow, and im very nearly speechless.....

Im not sure if Ian or Luna Juice is a vendor or a member on here, but do yourself a favour, check his site out give his juices a whirl....you wont be disapointed.....trust me....

https://lunajuice.co.uk/product-category/eliquids

great review @MrTeaTime

theve actually been on my list on post 4 for ages which were sites id found but not had any feedback from members so didnt make it onto the members recomendations on post 3 POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

will update and move as soon as i get a chance.

and welcome to the planet @LunaJuice
might be worth thinking about vendor status on here https://planetofthevapes.freshdesk....111515-how-do-i-become-a-vendor-on-the-forum-
Thank you , i have just started the application process to become a vendor here.

I bought some Luna juice at the same time as @MrTeaTime at the Manc expo. And they are not bad. I pass the shop quit often on my work travels, so I might pop in next time I'm passing to try some more flavours.

Back
Top Bottom