What's new

How To Make eLiquid

thanks so much for the vid, made me confident about my first DIY mix that I will hopefully do shortly once my ingredients arrive

nice one braadlee

I don't need a tutorial as I'm a long term diyer.
The bitter and twisted side of me prompted me to watch your video only because I had pre conceived that this was going to be yet another vaping video trying to make the simplest of tasks over complicated and way more technical and scientific than it needs to be.

You proved my wrong! So well done, for your easy to understand, no frills, common sense DIY tutorial.
I'm sure it will help a lot of folks out.

Hazzah! I'm glad you approve!!! Thank you mate

Good, simple to follow tutorial. I watched the most of it then skimmed through bits, so I might of missed something, but I didn't notice you using any latex gloves nor recommending people to use them. It's probably worth noting in there somewhere as some new mixers might not know the hazards of high percentage nicotine base and the fact that it is absorbed through the skin.

Also maybe just a personal preference but I would recommend adding the nicotine base as the last ingredient. Mainly a safety thing again, as you don't want it spilling before it's diluted.

Other than that a great tutorial right here ;)

I did mention washing it off of your hands immediately if you get it on them etc, I may have actually mentioned gloves, but I can not promise anything!
I'll note it in the description! As for mixing nicotine 1st, or as one of the first parts, I just do this so I can get it back in the fridge ASAP, but good point mate!
Thanks for the feedback!

I knew I shouldn't have joined this forum. I'm going to bankrupt myself pretty quickly.

I've just watched the video and now I'm trying to restrain myself from buying all the stuff and mixing my own stuff as the video made it look so easy!

I knew I shouldn't have joined this forum. I'm going to bankrupt myself pretty quickly.

I've just watched the video and now I'm trying to restrain myself from buying all the stuff and mixing my own stuff as the video made it look so easy!

DIY is cheaper then buying pre-made liquids.. So you'll be saving money lol.

DIY is cheaper then buying pre-made liquids.. So you'll be saving money lol.

Haha that's true! But what about the money I'm inevitably going to waste by screwing up my first ten batches?

Haha that's true! But what about the money I'm inevitably going to waste by screwing up my first ten batches?

You can never really screw up buddy, genreally speaking, you can correct things, unless you mix the wrong flavors. Say you put in too much flavorings, you can weaken it a little by adding equal amount of PG/VG, then add the right amount of nicotine again to bring it back level! :D

Back
Top Bottom