What's new

Review Manabush, Base Zero range

Very much looking forward to getting my chops round some of these when a payday arrives.

Just trying Gin Jack NOW as it happens. Anything "Gin" is now up against some very stiff competition as I have finally found what I consider to be THE Gin Liquid for me.
That said......... The Maestro appears to have done it again! VERY early days for me so I won't comment further yet, apart from saying, it's damn good. :)
All Hail @ZT
Can you have a punt at describing the flavour notes once you've spent some time with it Guv.
I know your no stranger to cactus and enjoy gin. My description is lacking.

Let me know what you make of the Gin jack coolie. It's really unusual. (Not in a bad way but hard to describe).

Will do, I love Gin as A drink and found other Gin juices a bit lacking. It’s probably going to be the first one of the rest of the range I try. I’ll try my best to describe it.

For clarity I should add.
I've been spending a bit of time with these as I was lucky enough to get a head start due to the generous ZT knowing I vape manabush pretty constantly and letting me have a sneak preview.
Hence the perceived speed of review.
Also as to coil life. As I explained, I'm a tobacco and desert liquid fan and can only guage the speed of wicking and coil life replacement by my own experiences. If your a user of very clean clear liquids then you may not notice the differences I did but I stand firm on these being in the "kind to coils" category in relation to their flavours.

Great review. I’ll definitely be trying the banoffee custard and coconut cream, Manabush do coconut like no one else which is why I’m hoping they answer my prayers and bring out a spiritwalker version of coyote coconut.

30ml shortfills are also a god send for us high nicotine vapers

Having read that review I would have been stupid not to order a couple of bottles of the banoffee custard. Looking forward to it, I love a decent banana vape.

Thanks for the review [emoji106][emoji106]
I'm liking the grape, and the cola is excellent. Really need to get another order in for the coconut, gin and I'm intrigued by the mimosa. [emoji4]
All good juice, as usual from ZT and the crew.

Great review. I’ll definitely be trying the banoffee custard and coconut cream, Manabush do coconut like no one else which is why I’m hoping they answer my prayers and bring out a spiritwalker version of coyote coconut.

30ml shortfills are also a god send for us high nicotine vapers

If you like Coyote, Cocunut xCream is definitely for you! Coyote is my second favorite Nokomis Range Manabush, I don't actually like coconut in anything else but Coyote and Coconut xCream.

Great review @eyeball kid

Back
Top Bottom