What's new

Manc meet on tour. 15th July

@butlerd
I know its a while off yet but suggestions...
1. Re rocket fuel and electric soup.. If we give you a list of what we want ie 20 tins pink drink, can you get it in and put it in the fridge? we can all paypal or till up on the day... nothing worse than warm pink things or lugging them on a virgin...
2. Food... need a list of whos coming so I know numbers... I will give you a shopping list for you to give to mrs Butlerd. then we all split the cost of the food between us (minus yourself and your good lady of coarse for hosting) which I think is a fair way to do it...
3. Eggs benedict for breakfast?
Those that stay over volunteer to help tidy the next day...

@butlerd
I know its a while off yet but suggestions...
1. Re rocket fuel and electric soup.. If we give you a list of what we want ie 20 tins pink drink, can you get it in and put it in the fridge? we can all paypal or till up on the day... nothing worse than warm pink things or lugging them on a virgin...
2. Food... need a list of whos coming so I know numbers... I will give you a shopping list for you to give to mrs Butlerd. then we all split the cost of the food between us (minus yourself and your good lady of coarse for hosting) which I think is a fair way to do it...
3. Eggs benedict for breakfast?
Those that stay over volunteer to help tidy the next day...
That all sounds fine to me

@butlerd any hotels in the close proximity, im not that far but dont wanna be driving home if the pink drinks are flowing [emoji6]
Also what is yours and the Mrs tipple as I'd like to be a good guest and bring a bottle or 2.

@butlerd any hotels in the close proximity, im not that far but dont wanna be driving home if the pink drinks are flowing [emoji6]
Also what is yours and the Mrs tipple as I'd like to be a good guest and bring a bottle or 2.
I think @city461 is doing a block booking at premier inn have a word with him. As for booze don't worry too much just bring what you want to drink.

Back
Top Bottom