What's new

Manc Meet Sept 3rd

Its for research purposes only... whether carrying a house brick consumes more energy close to the equator..

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1470946209.803484.jpg

Its for research purposes only... whether carrying a house brick consumes more energy close to the equator..
Surely a more fitting experiment would be to see if you can blow bigger clouds nearer the equator.

BTW what time does the meet usually occur at?

Live update. Organised with the venue and got the green light. Couple of pics below.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Are you sure it's safe to let @3dj near a balcony?, he's not particularly steady on his pins after the first 10 or 20 minutes, in fact he can't always be relied on to sit down succesfully...:flames:

Are you sure it's safe to let @3dj near a balcony?, he's not particularly steady on his pins after the first 10 or 20 minutes, in fact he can't always be relied on to sit down succesfully...:flames:
Well steve hes been out since 12:40 today and got poured on a train at 7:15pmish... Been pretty normal.. Lost his vape bag x2...foul language x4 and sent a "up yours " sms to the wife x 5... Pretty normal day.. BUT as at @3dj says we had a barrel all day long .... Like vape fest revisited. Venue is spot on and friendly... even had the manageress Nikki tonking on a mech today (21, blonde, stunning and Duncan wants to move in with her)..
To help him get home safely he ordered a coffee late on... Irish coffee.
Enjoyed every minute today and even got him back on mechs !! @SirLugg pls note.
He is also now a fan of @Cotswold Vapour big slice @mannikon pls note.
Apart from him swallowing his front tooth as per normal routine today... This is no joke. He now looks like my avatar.
Belting day, laugh a minute, cant wait for you boys @daz_app and @Tubbyengineer @Huggett @ZT to join us on the 3rd Sept for the inaugural front tooth and haircut christening.............. Safe Vaping
PS later no problems with swearing as toothless pronounces "Fuck" as "swuthuck" now....

You ignorant shits. Where is my invite! I may actually not be at a car show that day and can piss you lot off in reality as well as online :D

Back
Top Bottom