What's new

Manc Meet Sept 3rd

OK, I'll be leaving in 10 mins or so, couple of small errands to run on the way - 10 minutes of a job... Get the pies in...:grin2::pie:

Enjoy your day boys. This wedding is awesome ☹️

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1472906706.339948.jpg

@city461 if you want to send @3dj round to upset the apple cart I'm good with that.

@SirLugg
Well the Chunt has started already.
Tyson Fury. Yes the man himself just went to the cash point and @3dj is saying "I will have him. Easy".
The bloke is fucking enormous.
"Call him back Jerry and I will do him. ".
Well I've booked the Twat into intensive care just in case he does come back.
image.jpeg

@SirLugg
Well the Chunt has started already.
Tyson Fury. Yes the man himself just went to the cash point and @3dj is saying "I will have him. Easy".
The bloke is fucking enormous.
"Call him back Jerry and I will do him. ".
Well I've booked the Twat into intensive care just in case he does come back.
View attachment 102875

Christ on a bike [emoji15]

Ok- if there's anything left of Dunc then send him round. [emoji16]

Have a good one guys. I am sure it will be more fun than my 12 hour night shift.

Had a great afternoon with you guys, look forward to meeting you all again next month for the expo.

Nicely done once more chaps. That venue is spot on and as for the pies...superb! Hopefully I'll stock up at the Nantwich food and drink Fest tomorrow.

And today was an education. Dunc thinks he's hard as nails and he now knows what a scotsman wears under his kilt.

Nice to see a few new faces and good to catch up with the old faces too.

Nicely done once more chaps. That venue is spot on and as for the pies...superb! Hopefully I'll stock up at the Nantwich food and drink Fest tomorrow.

And today was an education. Dunc thinks he's hard as nails and he now knows what a scotsman wears under his kilt.

Nice to see a few new faces and good to catch up with the old faces too.
I had to go for a sneaky look Under @EmbraSewerRat Kilt. :D
I think he bottled it actually cos he had undies on.:18:

Back
Top Bottom