What's new

Manchester Meet 13th December

Bloody hell, I was going to come, but I'm on the Fells that weekend (Hawkshead)........ Bugger bugger bugger. Let me know the next time please?

David, I would actually drive down and pick you up AND take you home afterwards to have you at a meet...and Im being serious here
:D Next time. I'll be a mess next Sunday and fit for no purpose.

If there is anyone out there who would like to come along but feel they would be ridiculed by some of the fuckwits attending (see above) for having shit vape gear, being a novice vaper or whatever reason they might feel uncomfortable then do not worry. The fuckwits are, in general, nice people, nobody cares what gear you have or how much/little it cost and if you have any questions then the bunch of ignorant inbred deviants (nice people) who are going will be more than happy to give you advice. As will I.

Last edited:
If there is anyone out there who would like to come along but feel they would be ridiculed by some of the fuckwits attending (see above) for having shit vape gear/being a novice vaper/whatever reason they might feel uncomfortable then do not worry. The fuckwits are, in general, nice people, nobody cares what gear you have or how much/little it cost and if you have any questions the bunch ignorant inbred deviants (nice people) who are going will be more than happy to give you advice. As will I.
Well said that man....Although flat caps and beards are frowned upon (unless accompanied by a whippet)

:P

If there is anyone out there who would like to come along but feel they would be ridiculed by some of the fuckwits attending (see above) for having shit vape gear, being a novice vaper or whatever reason they might feel uncomfortable then do not worry. The fuckwits are, in general, are nice people, nobody cares what gear you have or how much/little it cost and if you have any questions then the bunch of ignorant inbred deviants (nice people) who are going will be more than happy to give you advice. As will I.
I can second this, although @city461 is a twat

Back
Top Bottom