What's new

Massive throat hit

Yeah just noticed v1/v2... Didn't see it before I assume it's a new addition because v1 has option for blue colour. And v2 doesn't. So I got v1 with colour (controversial lol)
Oh yeah and I got mine there too
I'll be ordering it blue [emoji23]

Is that where you ordered from bud?

@DjDoc Yes It is. One of the rare times I ventured away from darkstar... Don't,, I repeat DONT get the tpa blue raspberry it's fucking disgusting

Yes It is. One of the rare times I ventured away from darkstar... Don't,, I repeat DONT get the tpa blue raspberry it's fucking disgusting
That's the first one I tried [emoji34]

Fucking terrible [emoji106]

Think I'll wait till I have some more stuff to order, 2nd class postage is nearly as much as the 30ml concentrate [emoji23][emoji23]

Seen I missed a few big discount codes DOH!!
Might hold off for a week or so in the hope they drop another one [emoji16]

're the original question.
Too much flavour can be harsh.
Thanks for reply , I usually mix my recipes between 15 and 20 %

Seems others are mixing nearly exactly the same recipe at around same % as me but with either different blue raspberry or bubble gum.

I'll get to the bottom of it hopefully

Thanks for reply , I usually mix my recipes between 15 and 20 %

Seems others are mixing nearly exactly the same recipe at around same % as me but with either different blue raspberry or bubble gum.

I'll get to the bottom of it hopefully
All three are likely to be Rasberry or a variant of and total 15% so should be ok.
What does the pg/vg ratio come out at and how are you vaping it?

All three are likely to be Rasberry or a variant of and total 15% so should be ok.
What does the pg/vg ratio come out at and how are you vaping it?
70vg 3mg

Tried various tanks and wattages

I have been mixing my own for a good while so I'm putting it down to me not getting on with one ingredient.

Going to try the blue raspberry Gary used n see.

Thanks for reply I'll keep updating the thread as I substitute flavour makers.

Back
Top Bottom