What's new

Matching 3D printed fire Button & Drip tips.

Currently designing drip tip and fire button for the BB, I have no idea how they will turn out at this stage, if they look cheap I will abandon the idea but pretty sure I can get them looking good.

But I could use your feedback on a few of things:

Colours - what colours are popular?
Drip tip, narrow bore, wide bore or as standard?
Drip tip height, I would prefer it just a couple of mm higher but is that just me?
I was going to emboss 'BB' into the fire button - good or bad idea?

Appreciate any suggestions before I go full on with the design.

Cheers

Can buttons have multi coloured pictures on them? A button with the POTV ape on? :D

Hi @Vapaneezer Scrooge a lot of your questions are going to be personal to individual BB owners and how they vape with their BB's.
Colour - Going by the colours you listed in the BB stand thread, White,Blue,Orange,Silver,and Red all of them would look good with either of my BB's so i will have a set of each.
Drip Tip - May be down to how you vape. I only DTL so standard or wide would suit me.
Drip tip height - You have one of Vince's tips on the BB you have and i find that good for me but i wouldn't mind a longer one just for something different.
Embossed BB - I don't mind either way. I wouldn't mind seeing an embossed one just to see how the quality comes out and make a decision from there.
Probably not to helpful but it is feedback of sorts. It will be interesting how other users feel about these questions.
Just like to add your efforts and time are much appreciated. Cheers

For me a narrow bore drip tip and like you a slightly higher one, colour I will wait and see what you bring out and a button with POTV on would be great! Really enjoying what you are doing for the BB even though it is costing me money!!

No to the BB embossed Buttons Si. The Billet Box Bay Group have their BBB Button and we don't want to tread on any toes as they may be quite a large part of your customer base.

No to the BB embossed Buttons Si. The Billet Box Bay Group have their BBB Button and we don't want to tread on ant toes as they may be quite a large part of your customer base.
Hi new to this looking at getting a billet box. Saw the billet box bay group that was spoken about on here tried to join but had no luck anybody how I can join ?
Cheers phil

No to the BB embossed Buttons Si. The Billet Box Bay Group have their BBB Button and we don't want to tread on any toes as they may be quite a large part of your customer base.
I take it embossing 'SMOK' on the button won't go down well either? :18:

I take it embossing 'SMOK' on the button won't go down well either? :18:

Definitely not Si

But as we discussed before maybe look into a simple logo to identify as being you so you can do buttons and a logo on the stands as I think they will take off - especially on the Billet Box FB groups Rob has been looking at for you

Back
Top Bottom