What's new

meanwhile at the beach

obviously you felt the need to read that yoursel @Mitz. My whole point being people who protest may end up killing each other by spreading covid19, I am totally against racism, bullying, disability discrimination etc, which i could say your previous post could be construde as name calling but i see it as banter myself.
I could be wrong but if we see a jump in covid19 cases the protests will be the cause. We know that people from ethnic minorities are also more prone to die from Covid, so why are they risking their lives and others.

Those bloody suffragettes. We know that being trampled to death by a horse hurts so what on earth were they thinking when they stood in front of them?

Never mind those idiots in South Africa. What was going through Steven Biko's mind when he set up those crèches? Everyone knows that being beaten to death by security officers smarts...and is a waste of their time because they could have been beating lots of people instead of just one.

Honestly, why all these troublesome folk can't just sit down and quietly get on with life is beyond me. Damn rabble rousers.

Back
Top Bottom