What's new

Mephisto V2

thelankygeek

Postman
So now its arrived and i've finally sorted a decent build on it (its a fucker to build with 26g, its all I have atm tho)

Build at .2ohm. Its a monster I love this thing! Best 15quid i've spent :-)

0.4mm is a piece of piss laddie! Wait 'til you try 18 guage - 1mm!

When you're feeling brave, twist up 2 lengths of the 0.4 and make a dual coil set up, really good vape in a V2!

Let me know how you get on with the V2 as I'm still feeling a bit more love for the V1 Mephy.

0.4mm is a piece of piss laddie! Wait 'til you try 18 guage - 1mm!

When you're feeling brave, twist up 2 lengths of the 0.4 and make a dual coil set up, really good vape in a V2!

Let me know how you get on with the V2 as I'm still feeling a bit more love for the V1 Mephy.

It was easier to do this morning, considering my first attempt was after a 10hour night shift and no sleep lol.

Mental note to not play with the vape gear until had sleep.

The only thing with it is slightly muted flavour but its still there. Chucks the clouds out too.

It was easier to do this morning, considering my first attempt was after a 10hour night shift and no sleep lol.

Mental note to not play with the vape gear until had sleep.

The only thing with it is slightly muted flavour but its still there. Chucks the clouds out too.

Stick a Clapton in there and see how the flavour improves. Did you get a good drip tip on it?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423703735.315062.jpg

Bought an Infinite short copper drip tip for it :-)

My posts annihilate wire! Not sure if it's because the post holes are sooooooo big

Told you these were good. Lol.
I find a simple dual strand coil around 0.3-0.4 is pretty amazing. Or also a zipper for flavour.

I had the Mephisto V1, loved it for flavour or clouds or both . When I tired of rebuilding it ( melted insulator ) I replaced 1 with 2 x V2 which are good but lack flavour

So now its arrived and i've finally sorted a decent build on it (its a fucker to build with 26g, its all I have atm tho)

Build at .2ohm. Its a monster I love this thing! Best 15quid i've spent :-)

Still not got one of these i love the mephisto but they need to adapt the top so you can fit a chuffer on it :'(

Back
Top Bottom