What's new

Mesh RTA vs Clapton Coil RTA

Hi, @LordOdin and anyone else who has the Siegfried. It sounds like something I'd enjoy. I have a question though, when you cut the airflow down and have the Siegfried at the appropriate wattage, can you get a bit of a warmer vape? Because mesh tends to be on the cooler side generally, a warmer vape for a mesh tank is always a plus, IMO.

P.S. the TCX does sound appealing, but I've never had much luck with the cable system, so I'm a bit hesitant.

@FrankRice I am not a fan of warm vapes so not tried on the Siegfried but did go up to 60w once on the Profile RDTA which was quite warm. The TCX is still my favourite Mesh RTA and if wicked well honestly can't be beaten, there are a few Mesh users on here who may like warm vapes but i am not in that number.

Thanks for the reply @LordOdin. I'm new to mesh RTAs. I've only got the ZX II so far. I'm assuming the Siegfried and TCX wipe the floor with it in terms of flavour?

I've heard so much about how tricky mesh can be to wick, and the dreaded dry hits. I've had no issues with the ZX II so far, using the 45 degree cutting method. I can even get it up to 80 watts while chain vaping, and no dry hits, although it seems to perform just fine at 65 watts anyway.

Thanks for the reply @LordOdin. I'm new to mesh RTAs. I've only got the ZX II so far. I'm assuming the Siegfried and TCX wipe the floor with it in terms of flavour?

I've heard so much about how tricky mesh can be to wick, and the dreaded dry hits. I've had no issues with the ZX II so far, using the 45 degree cutting method. I can even get it up to 80 watts while chain vaping, and no dry hits, although it seems to perform just fine at 65 watts anyway.

If your worried about the steel ropes then the Siegfried has to be the next best then the Profile Unity for me or perhaps the Kylin Mesh RTA which is also a great vape.

Back
Top Bottom