What's new

Midlands Mini Meet 7/12/13 Swan & Rushes Leicester - Official thread

latex. *rubs hands and grunts*
make sure you bring the handcuffs.
...and the lead for when you make me walk back to le67 on my hands and knees.

@Mawsley and I will be there for 3ish, choo choo gets into Leicester a couple of mins before 3 and then we're jumping in a cab

Not anymore, not if ZT is coming. He gives me hair envy.

- - - Updated - - -

i will get there for 3 i reckon, unless anyone is getting there earlier?

also if anyone wants my number in case you cant find the place or whatever, just drop me a pm.

No use to me seeing as mine died a death yesterday. Six bloody months of the contract left too. Damn Sony.

your in good company. my hair line is awful considering im 26.
apparently there are 5 stages of hair loss, the first being denial, the last being acceptance.
fucks knows what the middle stages are but im already at acceptance, so i will help you through my friend hahaha.

your in good company. my hair line is awful considering im 26.
apparently there are 5 stages of hair loss, the first being denial, the last being acceptance.
fucks knows what the middle stages are but im already at acceptance, so i will help you through my friend hahaha.

I had the beginnings of flowing locks until I shaved my head a few weeks ago. Well, apart from the patch at the back of my head I can't see.

Be prepared to be grilled on places to go mod window-shopping, I need to get me something special after Xmas. ;)

haha ok mate will do. there are many options, i am just a picky bastard wanting mods of a certain spec, thats why i only have 2 right now. waiting for "my type" to come along:P
also im gutted your phone is dead, i was relying on your for an fm radio as my brilliant iphone doesnt have one.
having said that, probably a good job, pearsons post match interviews put me to sleep when im fully sober!

- - - Updated - - -

No use to me seeing as mine died a death yesterday. Six bloody months of the contract left too. Damn Sony.
iPhone ... :D let battle commence!

There's a bajillion radio apps out there elsabubs! I have radio on my iPhone!

iPhone ... :D let battle commence!

Phone or mod? Hmm...tricky one.

Wife will be able to give me grief for throwing stupid money at a mod, wife will be able to phone me to give me grief if I get a phone - looks like it's a lose/lose for me.

That's it done.

Batteries charged, atties cleaned, wicked and filled. Mods polished and tool box packed with kit and juice.

I'm ready.

Back
Top Bottom