What's new

Milk & Cookies You Say? Santa Wants A Vape

ZenAnarchi

Achiever
With Christmas Eve right around the corner, we have a very important Public Service Announcement :22:

Santa is a bit irritable this year, as he is trying desperately to quit smoking! So please don’t leave him any milk and cookies :58:
giphy.gif

Santa would like all of you to kindly leave out an e-cigarette and some juice for him on Christmas! Just a wee kit and even a 10ml bottle will suffice…
:lights:

Which kit will you leave out for Santa, and which juice? One with a Christmas theme? A wee pod kit, or a full blown DL dual battery kit, so it looks like the sleigh is on fire? Remember: you could make the difference between Santa quitting and another year of the coffin nails for him, so choose wisely :hmm:

Also remember: some of you are on the naughty list, and an expensive bribe couldn’t hurt :18:
gt3gC3O.jpg

I actually created this thread to say MERRY CHRISTMAS to all, without it being moved to the lounge:18:, and give a special thanks to all those who work hard behind the scenes here on potv (some work harder than others…you know who you are;)):adminpower:
:merryxmas1::santadance:

:18: @JohnNada , Santa may be bit cross with you… Your choice of e-liquid, though apposite, doesn’t help him get through a long cold winter :snowballfight: He was really hoping for a tropical fruit juice :18:

@Rob , does anything say Christmas more simply than licorice? Santa will thank you, and it’ll help with his diet :2thumbsup:

And @Netvaper , fecking hilarious, Santa laughed so hard he had egg-nog coming out his nose :18:
:santadance:

:18: @JohnNada , Santa may be bit cross with you… Your choice of e-liquid, though apposite, doesn’t help him get through a long cold winter :snowballfight: He was really hoping for a tropical fruit juice :18:

If he really wants to quit he should have to face the same hardships most of the rest of did when we starting vaping... and don't worry, the constant burning out of CE4 clearomiser coils should keep him warm :D

when i was a nipper i was always told it was a can of tennents and a big nip of whisky we had to leave out for him :)

Merry Christmas to one and all (if that's your bag?)

Personally ........Bah Humbug

Just nice to have 2 weeks off work

Back
Top Bottom