What's new

Mixing And Steeping Hacks

Taped the bottles securely closed put in socks and then wrapped in a tea towel and tied up with string in for an hour on delicate and then straight up to the bed under the draw and let them chill there I'll try one in morning..... your thoughts on this people?

It’s worth a try, I think it might help the process get started but I do reckon you’ll want to let them sit in he drawer for a while though.

What flavours is it you’ve mixed up? That will be the important factor because some don’t necessarily need to steep, others not for very long. I find it’s custard, some vanillas and creamy ones, butterscotch, maple and FA cookie that need to sit longer.

Waste of electricity ;)
Time is the best method. Warm water bath when mixing, a milk frother if doing large batches, otherwise a shake & hide.

It’s worth a try, I think it might help the process get started but I do reckon you’ll want to let them sit in he drawer for a while though.
I have not got loads of liquid are the moment need them asap how long do I leave them for

I'm not making my own though these are bought branded ones just trying to get a better flavour now the nic is in lol

Back
Top Bottom