What's new

Mixing And Steeping Hacks

For Me it suits better if i shake all my mix together and then let it sit for a couple of minutes and then again shake it and then place it in a Flour Container. The Heat of the flour keeps it heated. It works for me always.

For Me it suits better if i shake all my mix together and then let it sit for a couple of minutes and then again shake it and then place it in a Flour Container. The Heat of the flour keeps it heated. It works for me always.

Isn’t the flour just the same temperature as the rest of the room? Does flour stay hotter than it’s surroundings?

Isn’t the flour just the same temperature as the rest of the room? Does flour stay hotter than it’s surroundings?

The Flour Remains at room temperature that is Correct But when You close the lid of the container this creates more Dry Environment and yes Flour is always some degrees above the room temperature if Stored in Large Quantity like from 15-20 KG's . I am talking about the whole wheat flour Not plain flour.

I can't say I do anything different with my mixing, but wanted to say this thread made me laugh a lot, some of the earlier posts are golden lol

I thought they should be stored in cool dry places, so a bit confused about this heating thing :S

Worse is that I can't tell the jokes apart from the real suggestions! :11: :D

I thought they should be stored in cool dry places, so a bit confused about this heating thing :S

Worse is that I can't tell the jokes apart from the real suggestions! :11: :D
Some people put bottles in warm water when mixed (or ultrasonic & warm water) to speed up steeping. Some swear by it but the consensus is mix, shake, chuck in a box/drawer/cupboard until it tastes right.

Only recently discovered this.

Mix in HUGE bottles with less liquid, example:

I mixed 300ml in a 1 Litre bottle and you can shake it far more easily plus within a few good shakes it's like milk the bubbles are so small you can hardly see them.

This has sped up my steeping time by at least 2/3's.

I have run this experiment side by side with the same juice with 60ml in a 100ml bottle, 1 week in and the large bottle method is good to vape, the 100ml bottle is nowhere near ready and still needs another 2 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom