What's new

Molejuice

Quick question for all are you happy with the service we are providing as we have had a very rude customer email us complaining about postage cost and time taken for his order to be sent. customer ordered wednesday and his order was posted thursday.

Politely give them directions to the nearest cliff... There's no pleasing some people.

You provide a great service all round [emoji106]

Not a huge fan of the molesharts, may put it on the giveaways unless there are any particular fans? Took a chance and not to my tastes... Rest are great though!

Placed my first order with Molejuice last night for a flavour pack. Heard a lot of great things about these juices so I'm looking forward to trying them soon! :)

Not a huge fan of the molesharts, may put it on the giveaways unless there are any particular fans? Took a chance and not to my tastes... Rest are great though!
I only got mine through today and first taste surprised me... More of a sour/sweet vape than the sherbert fizz i was expecting... Wasn't the best aftertaste on a dripper but was much more pleasant in a tank

I only got mine through today and first taste surprised me... More of a sour/sweet vape than the sherbert fizz i was expecting... Wasn't the best aftertaste on a dripper but was much more pleasant in a tank

It's a bit 'flowery' for me as an after taste, can't picture what it reminds me of but not a taste I remember fondly.

Going to leave it another week, but may give it away if anyone's a fan

It's a bit 'flowery' for me as an after taste, can't picture what it reminds me of but not a taste I remember fondly.

Going to leave it another week, but may give it away if anyone's a fan
If it comes to a giveaway I'll definitely be happy to take it lol... Hopefully it'll settle into something you enjoy though

Back
Top Bottom