What's new

Molejuice

3 red cards in one day so will have to wait until tomorrow to see what this virus is all about :) if its your adv then its got to be good.

i see enough viruses in my job but this one im actually looking forward too. and the freshly squeezed nippe as well.

OMFG @molejuice @welsh_dragoness

Freshly Squeezed is the absolute bollocks. this is some seriously lovely juice. plain old orange but WOW! and i only bought 50ml DOH!

virus, sharts and downstairs will have to wait :)

and this is why you thoroughly deserve being vendor of the month.

Freshly Squeezed is the absolute bollocks. this is some seriously lovely juice. plain old orange but WOW! and i only bought 50ml DOH!

Good to hear this the day before my order is due through the door.

Had to get 200ml of malibu breeze since there's no milkmole but threw a 50ml fresh sq in finally. Looking forward to trying it. Hopefully I'v got my 3rd regular 100ml to order.

I'v been struggling to find something I can put up there with milkmole and malibu breeze as advs, even the moles other flavours can't top them for me. Still need to try virus and pancake though...

pancake is lush but not as buttery as pancake man. its not far off though.

ive got quite a lot of fruit flavors that just dont rock my boat but this orange is the nutz (without the nuts).

just tried virus and sharts but all i can taste still is the orange so its a coil flavor killer and its going to need its own coil. only tried in the cleito at 50watts but will get to try it in other tanks soon.

i love malibu breeze and always got at least 100ml on standby.

pancake is lush but not as buttery as pancake man. its not far off though.

ive got quite a lot of fruit flavors that just dont rock my boat but this orange is the nutz (without the nuts).

just tried virus and sharts but all i can taste still is the orange so its a coil flavor killer and its going to need its own coil. only tried in the cleito at 50watts but will get to try it in other tanks soon.

i love malibu breeze and always got at least 100ml on standby.
Yeah the fresh squeeze is seriously tasty... Really powerful hit of fresh zingy orange - but it does linger a bit - will definitely be a part of future orders... Still not getting much of of the virus... Bit disappointed as that was the one i was the most excited about!

Did you order yours with the august 27th restock? Got all my juices from that restock today. They all smell amazing but i know they need a steep.

If the fresh SQ is that good already ill try it later.

Saying all that I'll probably try half a tank of each now because im so impatient! But then they'll go away for a couple of weeks to try them at their best.

yup. sundays restock.
i always try my juice when i get it but never comment on them if they dont have much flavor as i know they then need a steep.

the amount of posts ive seen slagging certain other vendors off as they taste crap yada yada even though it says on the websites they need a steep.
2-3 weeks later they come crawling back but instead of retracting their post they make another one saying how great it is. once posted the damage is done and it could affect vendors.

go on, give em a go. you know you want too :)

Back
Top Bottom