What's new

Molejuice

Thanks mate. Once you've let it steep can you let me know what you think it tastes of?
Mole-down-stairs tastes totally different to red astaire to me anyway, i get a little menthol but cant describe the rest as i just cant work it out,
Molesenberg tastes like those double refresher lolly things, really nice but not the same taste as Heisenberg
Bot are nice tho but not an adv for me at the mo :-)

Mole-down-stairs tastes totally different to red astaire to me anyway, i get a little menthol but cant describe the rest as i just cant work it out,
Molesenberg tastes like those double refresher lolly things, really nice but not the same taste as Heisenberg
Bot are nice tho but not an adv for me at the mo :-)
Thanks mate

Can anyone tell me what kind of bottles the various sizes come in, please? ie: Can you fill a tank straight from the bottle or is a syringe/dropper needed?

I'll prob wait now. Just dont understand I was on straight away and the first thing I went to was strawberrrry and it had all gone. I aint going to bug them theyre busy they have other stuff to worry about other than me lol. I just ordered a shed load from drip drop and going to try SCV $5

Can anyone tell me what kind of bottles the various sizes come in, please? ie: Can you fill a tank straight from the bottle or is a syringe/dropper needed?

10ml and 30ml can fill attys from the bottle. Someone else will have to chime in on the bigger bottle sizes as I've not had them.

Back
Top Bottom