What's new

most used tank

Does have a few fans on here. I'm tempted to get another one, I love how flexible the airflow control on it is
I found 'my' spot and left it there with the airflow, but apart from the great flavour, it gets used a lot because it's the quickest and easiest tank I own to refill when I'm running out the door, and never, ever leaks. The Doggy never leaked either ............. but refilling it .......... :D

I found 'my' spot and left it there with the airflow, but apart from the great flavour, it gets used a lot because it's the quickest and easiest tank I own to refill when I'm running out the door, and never, ever leaks. The Doggy never leaked either ............. but refilling it .......... :D

That's why I shelved my Doggy's, I'm sure I needed rubber gloves a few times to unscrew the deck

The filling valve is genius for anti-leaking. The vape reminds be a lot of the Corolla's which were my daily tank for a good couple of years but they were a risk in the pocket

I like a loose MTL vape, so I open it up a fair bit, then when mrs Ace complains I knock a watt off the mod & move down a set of airholes :D

That's why I shelved my Doggy's, I'm sure I needed rubber gloves a few times to unscrew the deck

The filling valve is genius for anti-leaking. The vape reminds be a lot of the Corolla's which were my daily tank for a good couple of years but they were a risk in the pocket

I like a loose MTL vape, so I open it up a fair bit, then when mrs Ace complains I knock a watt off the mod & move down a set of airholes :D
Yep, I loved the Corollas (and the Fodi F2 .... and the DDP One ...... and the Nectar RDTAs) but the Galaxies took over because of that valve. :)

2 OBS engines: a V1(duel coil) and a mini (single coil). These are definitely my most used tanks.
I got a manta in the classies recently, and can see it becoming a mainstay. The Zeus original gets a reasonable amount of use too

Old old school Ego One Mega all day every day & gutted beyond belief that they have discontinued the 1ohm CLR coil & my stocks are running low, no idea what I'll do when I actually run out of them
I'm pretty sure these are the same thing?
Obviously you can't rebuild these but they should give you the same vape.

Been using a heron most days for the last 9 months. it is the first tank that i have ever used as a daily vape and seems to have replaced my kfl+ that got occasional use for about 5 years on rare occasions that i did not want to use an rda.

Most used atty of all time tobh v2 rda that was used most days for over 4 years. Got retired when i gave up dual coils.
Longest time in my "getting used" stand igo-l rda still gets used after 6 years.

Back
Top Bottom