What's new

Mothers Milk killa

Someone go round his house and literally torture him!
Nails off, burns, blunt knives, waterboarding, name calling.... Whatever works!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes
:D

Sexual favours are always welcome

I have a link to a 'certain' ''somone he likes'' mincing about with Mick Jagger in a 'certain' ''video'' to a 'certain' ''song'' that i'm not afraid to post unless 'certain' details are divulged.

Thats for certain,,,

does this post make sense to anybody else? cus i'm not sure what i'm doing any more.

20150213_152441_zpskyv8tnwz.jpg

He's a user on here isn't he? Any website to see or just contact him here?
Rough price guide?

You can contact me for availability and prices via PM as not sure if I would be breaking the rules by putting costs up. Im in the process of getting a Facebook page sorted and website.

You can contact me for availability and prices via PM as not sure if I would be breaking the rules by putting costs up. Im in the process of getting a Facebook page sorted and website.

Link me when pages up please

Maybe you could list here what juices you do and flavours?

Well thank '___' (please insert applicable imaginary friend here ) thats sorted, somehow through the modern day miracle that is Google i ended up in California, I know weird right!

Back
Top Bottom