What's new

Mrs Lord

Groomy

Initiate
I've been vaping two months now and have had Victoria Sponge an my favourite Custard Creams...what other suppliers do you recommend like this and what flavours?

I tried the snake oil from them and not a great fan...what's vamp vape like?

I'd encourage everyone to place an order with alice in vapeland at least once, the shipping is outrageous and you have to wait a couple weeks for it to arrive, but it's really good juice, try zombie apocalypse, white rabbit, 15 foot falls, lemon loves cake to name but a few. Some of their juice is avalible from ukecig, but for the full experience, order directly from vapelang.org, the portal opens late tonight, give it a go if your feeling flush :)

Plumeblu, Krakken, darkstar, ecigarettedepot, triphammer, bumblebee, any of these will supply quality juices, just a matter of going on the discount code page (for most of them) and looking at all the flavours.

I can't buy from T-Juice because I hate hate hate the pictures they use. Ridiculous I know, but I can't help it.

Plumeblu, Krakken, darkstar, ecigarettedepot, triphammer, bumblebee, any of these will supply quality juices, just a matter of going on the discount code page (for most of them) and looking at all the flavours.
+1 for kraken and their kingslayer

@man-d I know what you mean. The pictures are not nice there are a couple on there that I have not bought because I have been put off by the pics. I took a leap of faith with Vamp vape and did not regret it. It is a nice caramel with a hint of coconut. Also the Melipona and Strawberii are out of this world.

@man-d I know what you mean. The pictures are not nice there are a couple on there that I have not bought because I have been put off by the pics. I took a leap of faith with Vamp vape and did not regret it. It is a nice caramel with a hint of coconut. Also the Melipona and Strawberii are out of this world.

Hmm, maybe I should stop being ridiculous and try them, I do hear a lot of good things about their juice. In fact I've gone to buy Jack The Ripple a few times because I've heard it's great but every time I see those pictures I just get too annoyed! Last time it happened I went and bought a load of Scopes juice instead which turned out to be awesome, his Peach is now one of my all day vapes. So T-Juice's loss turned out to be Scopes gain there :D

Back
Top Bottom