What's new

Mrs Lord

1, kraken e cigs for Kingslayer, Minion Farts and Squid Ink
2, Vaping King for Kings Custard, Monkey Jizz, Custard crunch and MDV666
3, Steam Gunk for everything :D

1, kraken e cigs for Kingslayer, Minion Farts and Squid Ink
2, Vaping King for Kings Custard, Monkey Jizz, Custard crunch and MDV666
3, Steam Gunk for everything :D

3 great vendors there Bill...good shout.....
PlumeBlu for blackpowder/heartshot/headshot & t-juice captain custard
@steamgunk for what bill says.....everything....
@krakens KiNgSLayEr & minion farts
@manabush powwow sauce whipitups homebrew choc mint & custard (you neeeeeeeeeed to make some more) BrothersVXR for there awesome homebrew custard Chefsvapour for there quite superb spotted dick & custard (although it is essential its steeped for a month) VapingKing monkey jizz & MDV666

I've been vaping two months now and have had Victoria Sponge an my favourite Custard Creams...what other suppliers do you recommend like this and what flavours?

Judy from Waves of Vapour makes and AMAZING Custard Cream

Hmm, maybe I should stop being ridiculous and try them, I do hear a lot of good things about their juice. In fact I've gone to buy Jack The Ripple a few times because I've heard it's great but every time I see those pictures I just get too annoyed! Last time it happened I went and bought a load of Scopes juice instead which turned out to be awesome, his Peach is now one of my all day vapes. So T-Juice's loss turned out to be Scopes gain there :D

Try vamp vape before jack the ripple imo man_d I think vamp vape is incredible and a very good benchmark for other flavours.

Thanks guys just put an order into @steamgunk will try the vamp vape next order...

Vape dojo. Lmy favorites are the yum berry, emerald Buddha, zen juice, and the frosted kiwi.

Back
Top Bottom