What's new

MTL for Work ?

WASD in Blue

Achiever
As I'm quite new to Vaping Im looking for a basic MTL machine that I can take to work, I like the looks of the Eleaf iStick Basic 2300mAh Battery & GS-Air 2 Starter Kit (Coils 1.5 ohm are quite cheap) and the Kit is under £20 ... but I value Members advice so there may be something more suitable, any advice appreciated :)

Eleaf iStick

2qk3134.jpg

www.amazon.co.uk/Genuine-iStick-2300mAh-Battery-Starter/dp/B01A4WAX78/ref=pd_sbs_121_3/260-1836812-5680566?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B01A4WAX78&pd_rd_r=53a0c6fd-a0d3-11e9-b514-2b60b878058e&pd_rd_w=5pp8P&pd_rd_wg=LYmG7&pf_rd_p=18edf98b-139a-41ee-bb40-d725dd59d1d3&pf_rd_r=CND16SXRHPT65J221J7A&psc=1&refRID=CND16SXRHPT65J221J7A

The Jacvapour Vim with MTL coils gets some love from apes on here. Sure other suggestions will be forth coming.

+1 for the VIM. The 1 ohm coils are indestructible. But if you want more oomph they have .7 and .4 options. The .4 is my favourite. Great kit, no messing, easy to use, good vapour, good flavour. A+ for simple mtl work beater.

And the Slate and powder blue looks the biz.

Not tried it myself but a lot of people have been speaking highly of the innokin zenith. If I was going for a stock coil setup that’s what it would be I think.

I’ll advocate the vim all day. It’s not going to win flavour competitions as there are more flavourful pod style systems out there like the pal2 which I also love. But it’s tough, small and it’s got 2600mah battery which is no small feat for a pod this size. Add the coils as mentioned and it will last for ages. I’m feeling a strong sense of deja by here. ;)

If you want flavour then get the pal2 with the .6 coils and turn the airflow to almost fully closed. Brilliant little thing but only 1000 mah so will die if you’re using all day and not charging it. Coils are good but won’t last as long as the vim.

I’m guessing after all the previous vim recommendations you aren’t keen so perhaps go with the pal2. I’m going to take mine to the post office now :)

Hi Discomatt yes I have a Innokin Endura T22E but I keep that at home so needed similar but not the same (if that makes sense) for taking to work :)

I guess it depends what kind of work you do... personally I've always used the same gear as I have when I'm not working.

Is there something specific you need..... like high nicotine on infrequent breaks, something small and stealthy? Something with long battery life and can hold a lot of liquid that will last all day?

Hi Simon G, Yes small and stealthy, at work Im my own boss so breaks are when I want and I can recharge at work if needed, the Innokin Endura would be a bit big for work :)

Back
Top Bottom