What's new

MTL tube mod

RAPTOREX

Achiever
I’m looking for a tube style mod, that’s 22mm and stainless steel. Either mech or regulated.
Any ideas,anyone?

Is the tank that comes in the robot kit, any good. uKvapekings have the kit at £45

I really like both parts of the kit mate! I like the way the airflow pins are aimed at the coil similar to the Bishop but at a different angle. The deck also has somewhere to place your coiling rod for optimal height which I find very handy as someone still very much learning. Cant recommend the kit enough for £45!

I really like both parts of the kit mate! I like the way the airflow pins are aimed at the coil similar to the Bishop but at a different angle. The deck also has somewhere to place your coiling rod for optimal height which I find very handy as someone still very much learning. Cant recommend the kit enough for £45!
Thanks.

For £25 plus post I could send you a Mod101 and the Mini-Robot, the Robot doesn't have an atomiser though. The Mod 101 comes with some single coil rda, never used it. PM me if interested. I'm looking to reduce my stash tbh.

Back
Top Bottom