What's new

VAPE KIT UPGRADE SUGGESTIONS PLEASE

promethian

Initiate
I am a long time vaper and I need to replace/upgrade my kit. I'm tottally out of the loop as to latest idea's

I am a MTL vaper and I like to make my own coils and wickes.

I still have some istick pico 80w/aspire zelos and like this style of mod... but it doesnt have to be 22ml or 18650 if a better option is available.

Tank wise .. I love my bellus tanks, but these are no longer available. Ideally a parralell/double wick style of tank with at least 4-5 mls capacity.

I use 316L SS to make my coils which sre generally .3 t0 .5 ohms.

Please feed me with suggestions....

Last edited:
You seem to be a bit in the middle regarding MTL / DTL. I don't think you'll find a dedicated dual coil MTL tank, so I'd suggest the Wotofo Troll X, one of the best DTL tanks I've used, and it's on offer at the moment at New Vaping. With the airflow closed down it should be fine with smaller coils.

You can pair it with the lovely Aegis Legend 2, also on offer.

If your MTL why dual coil RTA's? MTL is usually single coil with a small condensed chamber.

If your MTL why dual coil RTA's? MTL is usually single coil with a small condensed chamber.

My Bellus tanks have allways 2 coils inside the chimney as it produces great flavour. This is with 4 airholes open, which provides a brilliant MTL vape with excellent flavour... yes you could open the airhole up and increase power, to produce clouds.... but surely the flavour production more important.

4/5 years ago I bought a batch (About 8) of them when everyone offered these as sale items...got them for about £5 each.
Both me and the missus use them... and they are getting towards the end of thier useful life. Bellus tanks first came out about 9/10 years ago.

You seem to be a bit in the middle regarding MTL / DTL. I don't think you'll find a dedicated dual coil MTL tank, so I'd suggest the Wotofo Troll X, one of the best DTL tanks I've used, and it's on offer at the moment at New Vaping. With the airflow closed down it should be fine with smaller coils.

You can pair it with the lovely Aegis Legend 2, also on offer.

I like the Mod... but the Wotofo only has 2ml capacity.

Back
Top Bottom