What's new

Multi -Meets Saturday 11th January [email protected]

yodadude

Postman
Although starting to get organised on ukv, this is nationwide. Multiple minimeets on 11th jan 2014 at 11am for about 2-3 hours outside all the bbc tv/radio stations across uk. Don't know if someone is sorting the stoke on trent 1, but I am debating on bbc radio stoke (quite minor) or the signal 1 station. Hopfully we can get the whole country's meets here in this thread. Please peeps, this is no gimmick, the EU are gagging the media and websites. ecigs will be completely gagged. This will be a peaceful and legal "disruption" because once the bbc get a jist this happening outside their offices all over the country, they will want to know why, and kindly informing them of the planned gagging order should get our voices heard. I did hear of a multi person "road crossing" outside downing street to disrupt traffic for a whole afternoon, but I don't think that's been accepted......yet!
Basically, we've been ignored, we spent all this time being nice, and we've been screwed over while making us believe it's going to be alright. IT ISN'T, so now we're going to become a pain in the arse!!! Join the whole country to let the free speechers know they are being muted. We no longer live in a democracy, we are in a dictatorship!!

I will be up for a mini meet on Stoke on Trent out side of BBC Radio Stoke.

Cool, that's 2 going then. 28 more to recruit for the stoke minimeet.]

Head over to mawsleys post for much more in depth info on the mini meets nicknamed "11 1 11". I can't seem to link it in. Tapia talk.

Don't forget to bring the OH as well. They also have a stake in this.
And anyone else who would otherwise be suffering your secondhand smoke.

Don't forget to bring the OH as well. They also have a stake in this.
And anyone else who would otherwise be suffering your secondhand smoke.

Sassy's car is going to be mighty full.

Back
Top Bottom