What's new

My Pod-ium

After much deliberation I've whittled down my top 3 Pod style vapes, even though a squonker snuck in there, it really does vape like a pod and perfect for Nic Salts.

It was a tough call between the Artery Pal II and the Smoant Pasito, flavour is better on the Pal but the Pasito's features & RBA pip it to the post, just need to de-ugly it somehow.

Pal-2-10.jpg

I don't have the potato and the simple is a squonker, so my top 3 pods.

Artery pal2
Zeltu x
Justfog minifit.

In any order depending on the day/situation.

We have more than 20 pods and the wife said if she had to choose just one, it would be the minifit.

I've got a Squid industries squad coming soon as I've not been too impressed with my caliburn, nord or frenzy.
I know it's more of a aio, but it has an rba tank and refillable pods you can buy too.
The squid industries squad takes pal 2 coils so should be good. Pretty small too.
Screenshot_20190816-234207_YouTube.jpg

Temptation over ordered one for £16 from Ecigone :)

Lets see if it knocks the squonk pod pretender off 3rd place.......

The squonker should be disqualified, it doesn’t count :angrymob:

And although I was quite liking the Zeltu, it’s gathering dust since I got the Pal, which wipes the floor with it in the flavour department imo :)

I've got a Squid industries squad coming soon as I've not been too impressed with my caliburn, nord or frenzy.
I know it's more of a aio, but it has an rba tank and refillable pods you can buy too.
The squid industries squad takes pal 2 coils so should be good. Pretty small too.
View attachment 198545

Let us know how the Squid Squad performs. Been interested in that one for a while.

The squonker should be disqualified, it doesn’t count :angrymob:

And although I was quite liking the Zeltu, it’s gathering dust since I got the Pal, which wipes the floor with it in the flavour department imo :)

The Zultu has a tiny kanthal wrapped in cotton coil whereas the pal has a proper encased coil.
I would even go as ffar as to say that the Artery is in the AOI category, but I included it myself.

Back
Top Bottom