What's new

myepack slow customer service?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rootbag

Hi,
So I had an 18650 efest battery explode on me, plugged into a nitecore intellicharger, both supplied by my epack. I've waited 2 days for them to reply to my support ticket but haven't heard a peep so far - how long should I wait before kicking up a fuss? what is others experience with RMA for myepack? Was hoping to send these defective items back before going on holiday!

Sometimes it takes longer than a couple of days mate especially if they're busy.

I'm sure they will reply in due time :)

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

yeah I can understand during busy times, but this is the second time I've had to contact them for support - last time they didn't respond at all :(

I think they are a victim of their own success.. their prices are so keen I suspect they have limited time to deal with after sales sadly

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

an exploding battery should take priority, never mind packing stuff up, unless they wanna lose all their battery sales

Answered phone call from me after emails failed swift action thereafter

Sent from (who cares) using Planet of the Vapes

sparkyjuice I think just wading through emails doesn't always have the same priority as a phone call these days. .. as quite often there are too many to get through. For a vendor in this country, calling and speaking to them is always best.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom