What's new

myepack slow customer service?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, I guess I'm guilty of not picking up the phone and talking with someone.

bit of a scary moment with the battery - big hissing sound and enough force to push it out of the charger. Went with efest IMR as it looked like they were of a higher standard than other makes

yeah, I guess I'm guilty of not picking up the phone and talking with someone.

bit of a scary moment with the battery - big hissing sound and enough force to push it out of the charger. Went with efest IMR as it looked like they were of a higher standard than other makes

Just a thought but are you entirely sure it was the battery at fault and not the charger?

Which battery was it? (there's a lot of efests out there)

I told myepack about a defective efest luc battery charger on the 20th of july and have still received no follow ups.

slow customer service? maybe.

non-existent customer service? well, i'm not the only one who is complaining judging by this thread.

wont be using them anymore.

Whilst I am sure everyone is pissed off, there are specific rules that concern negative reviews of vendors, mod makers etc. You agreed to abide by them when you signed up. You can refresh your memories here:

https://planetofthevapes.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/132531-vendor-seller-and-mod-maker

You are free to express your views - however, for reasons of a legal nature, posts must be in a specific area and follow specific requirements. See above link.

Thread closed. Please raise a support ticket if you feel particularly aggrieved. Do not PM me - there are specific rules also concerning irritating the mods, and I have no great desire to get into an "its not fair" type of dialogue with anyone. Too hot. Day way too long. Fuse particularly short. Etc..

Thank you folks.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom