What's new

Net juices concentrates available

Did that go away after a while with your tea, or did it stay? Maybe it’s the case they need a good shake and time to sit for it to disperse into the liquid?

yeah the bubbles went and it left a ring of scum around the bottle ..... which makes me think it's the little scum particles that are creating the bubbles, or the bubbles form around them or something... bubbles went, scummy bits didn't.

So, decanted out into fresh bottles and left the scum behind.
Had a cheeky taste last night, need more steeping but flavours good. Thought at the percentage levels would be too strong but not the case. The Cavendish pipe is quite mellow, but good. Kentucky dark is smokey.
Perique, which is mixed at 15% is good, very similar to Perique by red vape. The Latakia is very good, hard to describe got a sweet spicy tang to it.
Havana is a nice deep rich Cigar.
The kentucky dark will probably blend nicely with the Cavendish pipe, probably 10 or 20 percent kentucky.

So, it's been a month, any final verdict Jon? Seems I'm in the market for some NET concentrates :S

So, it's been a month, any final verdict Jon? Seems I'm in the market for some NET concentrates :S
So after a good steep these have matured nicely. The Kentucky is very smoky and could probably get away with mixing at a lower percentage. All the others all good. The Latakia is complex and unusual, the Perique is excellent on a pair with red vapes version. Cavendish is very mellow and smooth. Havana has a nice cigar aftertaste.

Sounds good I just ordered the USA blend ,how long to steep a 30ml bottle and a cheeky 10 ml sample bottle
Thanks

For the first time in nearly 3 years I set the smoke alarm off in our house with puffing a vape. It had an NET in it. I am wondering if this was the cause. Maybe the vapour contained particles in it.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Sounds good I just ordered the USA blend ,how long to steep a 30ml bottle and a cheeky 10 ml sample bottle
Thanks
Thanks Jon I made a 10 ml for now as I wait for my nic salts to arrive, I mixed mom and pops tobacco blaze last week and had a try it's very good so far and not far off cuttwoods tobacco trail which I used to buy and the concentrate is on offer for a quid at moment

Back
Top Bottom