What's new

Nevoks feelin A1 Kit

Sam Andrews

Achiever
Hello guys.

Today we have a kit sent from Nevoks and it's there new feelin A1 kit. Nevoks also very kindly sent a bag of goodies which included 2 of there up to date 1.2 and 0.8ohm pods which I'll briefly cover in this review as an extra purchase.

As always this review is my own thoughts and I am not paid to do this.

It comes available in 7 different colour ways and I received the blue Variant.

8406-Feelin-A1_02_0002_3.png

Whats in the box...

1x Feelin A1 Device (1000mAh)

1x Nevoks A1 Pod 0.4Ω (3ml)

1x Nevoks A1 Pod 0.6Ω (3ml)

1x Type-C Cable

1x User Manual

20230419_071719.jpg

Specs...

Size – 21*13.4*120 mm

Weight – 45g

Output Power – 10-30W

Battery Capacity – 1000mAh

Device Material: Aluminum Alloy

The mod....

The feelin A1 kit is a stick type pod kit, powered by a large 1000mAh battery and made from a strong aluminium alloy it gives a premium feel without breaking the bank.

Each coil has 3 power outputs depending on what's installer and the power output goes from 10-30W meaning this kit can be used for both MTL and RDL vaping.

It's a very simple kit and looking at it you have a power button, airflow adjustment slider and type c USB port.

20230514_205353.jpg

Your also notice a slight cut out at the top and this has been added as a juice window for your pods which is a great addition as it eliminates the need to remove the pod to check your levels each time.

The kit uses both button fire and autodraw, the only problem I've had with autodraw is when the airflow is wide open, I do believe nevoks have addressed this and said the kit doesn't always react to autodraw with the airflow fully open but it is something to note in my review.

The kit cycles through different power settings for each coil simply clicking the fire button 3 times will do this via a colour sequence of green, blue and red depending on what pod you have installed depends on the power outtage recieved.

nevoks-feelin-a1-official-wattage-settings-1024x576.jpg

Please note nevoks have confirmed that on the picture the red and blue have been mixed up so blue will be 3.4V and red 3.2V.

The pods...

These pods are 3ml clear plastic pods meaning it's easy to see your juice level, nevoks have also added a min line on the pod so you can tell when you need to refill this is to help with the reduction of burnt out pods. The Ohms of the coil is also clearly marked on the pod.

nevoks-feelin-a1-official-pod-ratings-1024x576.jpg

They attach into the housing of the mod via 2 decent strong magnets and so far I've had no issues with the pods moving or coming loose.

20230514_205528.jpg

0.4 Ohm – This pod comes in as a side-fill pod. The power range for this pod is 25-30 watts, so you’ll get the max power of the Feelin A1 out of this one.

0.6 Ohm – This is also only available in the side-fill pod. The power range for this pod is 17-22 watts.

Along with the kit Nevoks also very kindly sent me the 2 other pods in the range these have been updated and are top fill pods which for me is better than the side filling port. Simple snap the mouth piece of and lift the rubber bung to fill.

0.8 Ohm– Top-fill version pod. The power range for this coil is 13-16 watts.

1.2 Ohm – Another top-fill version pod. The power range for this coil is 8-11 watts.

Clicking the power button 3 times when on each coil allows the device to flick through different power settings for each coil according to there wattage range. I used each coil on all settings and you can tell a slight difference between each one. I settled with all coils in green which is the highest power outage.

All coils had fantastic flavour and longevity the 1.2ohm and 0.8ohm with the airflow closed almost full give a lovely tight mtl draw, great flavour.

The 0.6 gave a fantastic loose mtl/ rdl vape but closing the airflow down you could get a comfortable mtl vape. For me the flavour from this pod topped all of them it was very bold and sharp especially on fruit flavours. Using even a sweet juice didn't do this coil any harm and it lasted into the 2nd week.

The 0.4ohm coil for me is purely a rdl coil even with the airflow closed it works best and very well as a compact rdl kit with this pod, the large battery means it lasts all day using this pod too. Fantastic flavour with a decent amount of vapour production too.

The airlfow on this kit works extremely well changing it really does make a huge difference to the vape you get so it's worth having a play with all pods to get your desired vape.

I had no leaking issues with any of these pods during my testing of the kit.

My only niggle and could be for alot is still the use of throwaway pods, nevoks very clearly make fantastic coils in these pods so it would be good to see them release a version with changeable coils.

Pros and Niggles...

Pros....

• Adjustable airflow works well
• Lots of coil options
• Great flavour
• Mtl or RDL
• Easy to use
• Good battery life
• No leaking

Niggles....

• Throwaway pods (subjective)

Overall thoughts...

Overall for an all round easy to use, pocket friendly RDL, loose and tight mtl kit nevoks have nailed it. Fantastic flavour, long pod life and an adjustable airflow that really makes a difference.

It would be nice to see them release the pods with changeable coils as it helps reduce waste etc but for what the kit is it works superbly well and I'm very impressed.

As always thanks go to nevoks for kindly sending this kit over to me for review and also thanks to you all for reading.

Sam
264622-9913e4b6069e9d7d7e72457833aed7a9.jpg

Attachments

• Slide8.jpg
    Slide8.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 45
Enjoyed the review as always @Sam Andrews many thanks, It always niggles me with some kits when I have to buy the 1.2 pods as a separate purchase and not included with the kit. One reason I wouldn’t buy this kit.

Back
Top Bottom