What's new

New 18350 Aw 12 amp discharge!!

cHrONiC vApEz

Postman
Sub ohm , how low could I go safely without blowing blowing shit up ...help very much appreciated ...PEACE

Not sure in the new 12a bit the old ones were 0.8. Even if safe you'd get runtime in minutes not hours,18350s just aren't up to job of sub ohming fella

Not sure in the new 12a bit the old ones were 0.8. Even if safe you'd get runtime in minutes not hours,18350s just aren't up to job of sub ohming fella

True bro, but I don't want to be going about with a lightsaber to get a decent hit ...if it means carrying an extra few batteries that's cool with me thanks for the reply, much appreciated, I have a purple efest 30 drain but I'm wanting to get a luxe mod 18350...size is a bit of an issue for me.I've currently got a magneto with a 26 gauge g plat sleeper coil build ..PEACE bro

I use a luxe dripper myself mate on 350,coil it about 1.2 ish normally,does me fine

If they will do 12A than I would be happy down to 0.5/0.4ohm coils but that would be subject to a test run to check the battery doesn't get hot.

I know running low ohms on 350s is not everyone's bag. I often take a 350paps and a dripper(Paps and aventador ATM, around 70mm length excl drip tip!) out to the pub because it's a pain carrying the full stainless baton around. If these really will do 12A that would be very handy, and save me recoiling a dripper to 1ohm when I need a compact device.

Sent from somewhere inside a huge cloud!

If they will do 12A than I would be happy down to 0.5/0.4ohm coils but that would be subject to a test run to check the battery doesn't get hot.

I know running low ohms on 350s is not everyone's bag. I often take a 350paps and a dripper(Paps and aventador ATM, around 70mm length excl drip tip!) out to the pub because it's a pain carrying the full stainless baton around. If these really will do 12A that would be very handy, and save me recoiling a dripper to 1ohm when I need a compact device.

Sent from somewhere inside a huge cloud!

Thanks dude ...gentleman!! Gonna order the lux chocolate mod tomorrow..thanks very much for the input..I thought round about .6 would be cool ..running .3 just now ..PEACE

Back
Top Bottom