What's new

New Arrival: BP MODS TMD DOT Tank

vapesourcing.UK

Premium Vendor
Hello everyone, I am honored to recommend the product to you. What I want to talk about today is a relatively unique new Vape Tank product, which is different from other products in its shape design and product function. After listening to my talk, you will definitely be interested in this.
TMD-DOT-Tank-1.jpg

BP MODS TMD DOT Tank has a liquid capacity of 2.6ml for e-cigarettes and is made of PCTG material, which has a more stable cloud experience and can ensure long-term use. There is an airflow adjustment ring at the bottom, which can be adjusted according to your daily preferences to suit your own airflow experience, which can be enjoyed by RDL, MTL and DL vaping.

This Tank is compatible with Pnp, GTX coils/Pioneer S Tank coils, and there are many combinations to choose from. You can find the most suitable vaping state by constantly trying them. The additionally provided BP MODS TMD Pro Coil 0.5ohm and 1.05ohm coils provide more choices and an all-round beautiful experience.

Features
• Tightness of somatosensory airflow, easy to adjust
• Anti-condensate cotton piece, washable and reusable
• Compatible with DtoMod AIO and TMD Pro/Mesh Coil
• Fit for PnP VM/TM/TR/RBA Coil and GTX Below 0.6Ω Coil/RBA Coil
• Supports RDL/MTL/DL vaping
• Compatible with PnP /GTX Coil/ Pioneer S Tank Replacement Coils 2.6ml

The uk online vape shop has the vape kit and accessories you want, come and buy it.

You should try these:
smok rpm 5 pro kit uk
cheap vopoo drag q

Last edited:
Very versatile with regard to coils and had to google it but good to know it has neural network airflow.

Back
Top Bottom