What's new

New Arrival -- Smoant Campbel Kit And Amor NS Pro Atomizer

It's like someone took what could have been a reasonably classy mod and stuck a dildo on top. That's just the aesthetics, don't even get me started on the whole soft drink thing ... Jesus, do they have a September version of April Fool's Day in China? :hmm: They can't have actually produced this abomination can they?!

It's like someone took what could have been a reasonably classy mod and stuck a dildo on top. That's just the aesthetics, don't even get me started on the whole soft drink thing ... Jesus, do they have a September version of April Fool's Day in China? :hmm: They can't have actually produced this abomination can they?!

Perhaps, they did not think about the aesthetics. What they care about more is about the soft drink.
I

Perhaps, they did not think about the aesthetics. What they care about more is about the soft drink.
I

When it comes to vape gear, many setups do exactly the same job. With most vape manufacturers, most of the time, it's ALL about the aesthetics.

I've seen far worse in terms of mod aesthetics.

I think it's just the over-engorged Totem Pole / Godemiche on top that gets people's goat.

The designer will likely be haunted by the angry spirit of ' Big Chief CommingUpWithB#llocks'
for this appropriation and corruption of Native American Culture...

Imagine the mod minus totem pole though and it's quasi nice - maybe with a Dwarw on it ^^.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom