What's new

New into vaping , question about E liquids

Update; I got this new e juice, I'm kinda having the same trouble with the last one, I can barely taste the flavor, but at least it's more than with the lemonade I had before.
I asked the guy that sold it to me and he said maybe it's the coil since it's 0.3ohms it's more for cloud chasing that flavor and he told me to use it below the recommended wattage and to get a 0.6ohms coil next time I need one, i'm not sure if that's ok, also did some research on reddit and people was saying to use it over 50 to 100 watts but thats way past the recommended wattage, my device and the coil say it's range is from 32-45.

Any help is apreciated, I'll try to test the e juice on my sister's XROS 3 nano but at least I used her vape today with a mango flavored juice and I felt it right.

Thank you in advance

WhatsApp Image 2024-07-05 at 9.20.46 PM (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-07-05 at 9.20.46 PM.jpeg

flavour is carried by the PG while the VG creates cloud. as this is 75vg so thicker than the previous juice.

sound like the advice from reddit was talkin out his ass as 50-100w will just burn the coil out straight away.
Ive used most gtx coils which usually give great flavour so im at a loss on what to suggest next. Ive still got all boxes of coils but not even used one of the 0.3 while all the other 5 boxes are down to 1-2 coils left. I will try one later to see what its like as i usually use the 0.2 most.

actually you could try this. if you have a sharp pin then gently prick some holes in the cotton around the coil but dont press really hard as that could bend the wire.

flavour is carried by the PG while the VG creates cloud. as this is 75vg so thicker than the previous juice.

sound like the advice from reddit was talkin out his ass as 50-100w will just burn the coil out straight away.
Ive used most gtx coils which usually give great flavour so im at a loss on what to suggest next. Ive still got all boxes of coils but not even used one of the 0.3 while all the other 5 boxes are down to 1-2 coils left. I will try one later to see what its like as i usually use the 0.2 most.

actually you could try this. if you have a sharp pin then gently prick some holes in the cotton around the coil but dont press really hard as that could bend the wire.
I got a 0.4 coil too and it gives flavor but it's a really hard throat hit , guess I'll just need to get 0.2-0.1ohms coils. I'll try the hole thingy on the cotton too

Back
Top Bottom