What's new

NEW! Introducing "Unique Tanks"

Received my tank and it looks gorgeous with a great set of instructions, the all in one drip tip feels and looks great, will be getting some more tanks, big thanks to Richard for rapid postage and great quality tank. @Ashdog

Looks like mine :)

WXQJi.jpg

Killer RTA

I was asked on one of the other forums if I could make tanks that would take a Killer? Yes I can do it!!!!!! I have been using this one for 24 hours no problems at all even though this one is a bit of a fudge just to try it. I will need to change the bottom x-ring for a thinner one to reduce the height of the bottom cap and a slightly (.05mm) bigger hole for the top cap, so it is do-able, unfortunately not something I can do for an existing tank so if you want a Unique tank that will take a Killer there will have to be a special run.

If there is enough interest I will make a batch so you have some choice of color and style so if you are interested leave a comment if I get 10 or so then it will be worth making a batch to see how it goes but for me not having to use a syringe to fill the tank is great, just pop of the top cap, fill up, turn upside down, push the top cap home and away you go with a RTA in a Unique Tank.

IMG_2632.jpg

Last edited:
Killer update, I have 8 people interested in a tank to take a killer but nobody from PotV, up sure guys? NO commitment at all just an "May be interested will do" and I will have a go.

Killer update, I have 8 people interested in a tank to take a killer but nobody from PotV, up sure guys? NO commitment at all just an "May be interested will do" and I will have a go.

I don't even know what a killer is :P

Not sure many have killers, I'm sure if anyone does they would jump at a one off tank that looks drop dead gorgeous I know I would

Back
Top Bottom