What's new

(New Launch) Aspire Veynom Air is Comming!

aspire

Manufacturer
Veynom Air, the newest addition to the Veynom product lineup. This versatile vaping device supports MTL, RDTL, and DTL preferences, powered by a sturdy 2800 mAh battery. With a sleek 0.54" OLED screen and 5 light effects, it offers up to 80W output for a reliable vaping experience. The Veynom Air Pod is also compatible with BP series coils, giving vapers more flexibility and customization options.

Veynom air photo (21).jpg

Specifications:
Kit Size: 33*26.7*105 mm
Pod Capacity: 5.0 ml / 2.0 ml (TPD)
E-liquid Filling: Easy bottom fill
Airflow: Adjustable
Battery Capacity: Built-in 2800 mAh
Activation: Button activated
Wattage Range: 5-80W
Screen: 0.54” OLED screen
Charging Port: Type-C
Max Charge Current: 2A
Two Pod Versions Compatible:
Replaceable coil pod version:
6 Replaceable BP meshed coils compatible
BP Meshed Coil - 0.15Ω (60-80W)
BP Meshed Coil - 0.17Ω (45-55W)
BP Meshed Coil - 0.3Ω (30-40W)
BP Meshed Coil - 0.4Ω (25-35W)
BP Coil - 0.6Ω (15-25W)
BP Coil - 1.0Ω (10-16W)
Non-replaceable coil pod version: Built-in 0.4 / 0.8Ω meshed coil
Colour: Carbon Pink, Carbon Black, Carbon Red, Carbon Blue, Gunmetal, Silver, Purple Fade

Official Club: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aspirefansclub

Looks cool!

If it takes BP coils then does that mean it also takes GTX and certain PnP coils too, since they're mostly cross compatible?

Looks cool!

If it takes BP coils then does that mean it also takes GTX and certain PnP coils too, since they're mostly cross compatible?
It looks like a copy of the Vaporesso Luxe XR Max. Even the same 2800mah battery.

How TPD pod is made? Filled with the s***y silicone impossible to remove or something else?

Looks cool!

it only looks cool cos it looks like @aspire have cloned the vaporesso luxe xr max not very imaginitive

i wonder if it’s constructed a bit better than the vaporesso? mine has something shoogling about inside (the battery i think) which takes me back to memories of the swag that also ended up shoogly and falling apart.

Back
Top Bottom