What's new

New Limited Edition Manabush Seasonal Flavours! Christmas Powwow anyone? - Available now!

I'll put together a post tomorrow for everyone regarding the PG/VG ratios over the varying flavours with the available nic shots to hopefully help everyone out :)

Just looked at the bottles. Firewater and Pow wow are 50/50. Egg nog and Base Zero are 60 VG
This is correct and as it should be :)

the two tobaccoes are best at 50/50 so use a 50/50 nic shot (your choice of course!)

And the two others are 60/40 so you can take them whichever way you want to go :)

It's glorious. Happy bunny. :2thumbsup:

It's really really good .... the Christmas firewater is equally nice too.....

I'm not so keen on this eggnog everyone is raving about to be honest though, I may have to desecrate that with some pistachio and graham cracker or something. :D

I'm not so keen on this eggnog everyone is raving about to be honest though, I may have to desecrate that with some pistachio and graham cracker or something. :D
:11::11::11::11::11::rules1::protest::thud:

:omg:

Yep the Christmas Firewater is really good too. Just the custard to try tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom