What's new

New Mod Upgrade

These guys have much more experience than me.
Having said that my thinking was 21700's are the better option for anyone starting vaping now ( with no mods that need 18650's) assuming you can get a mod you want.

These guys have much more experience than me.
Having said that my thinking was 21700's are the better option for anyone starting vaping now ( with no mods that need 18650's) assuming you can get a mod you want.
Dual 21700 mods are great for home use but a bit unwieldy for carrying about, my preference for out and about is an eleaf istick rim-c which is not much bigger than a battery, and a 5ml leak proof stock coil tank.

If I put a fully charged single P45B in either the drag or target 100 it still has power at the end of my 12 hour shift and I'm using it every hour at around 23-30watts.

A thumbs up for the Lost Vape Thelema Solo. I get 3 days use out of one 21700 battery,vaping at 12 watts.

Thanks everyone for your responses :2thumbsup: definitely made things a lot clearer, especially regarding the battery life, now also currently researching Aegis Max 2 & Thelma Solo as well !

aegis max 2 single 21700 or aegis legend 2 dual 18650, smaller than the dual 21700 legend. with same ip rating as your outdoors all weather. If its raining I always take a aegis with me if going out.

Thelma solo really is a stunning mod for the price. Would recommend the max only if you’re of a clumsy nature (personally)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 38
The Aegis Max is good, but don't underestimate just how fcn fat it is. I have the Max and the 18650 Aegis Solo - I use the Solo a lot as a walkabout mod, the Max - not so much. For me the Max is strictly a coffee table mod. Although I actually like the original Aegis Max I wouldn't really recommend it because of the sheer size of it, if you're considering a Max I think you would be better off looking at the V2 which is considerably smaller and lighter.

Back
Top Bottom