What's new

New to forum, looking to learn about juice

Hi @flawed and welcome to the planet.

so what would you like to know about juice?
start a new post and give us a bit more info so we can advise.
how long smoked, given up or wanting to give up. what style are you going for ie mouth to lung (like smoking, inhale then take down) or direct to lung with mahossive clouds.

Hi @flawed and welcome to the planet.

so what would you like to know about juice?
start a new post and give us a bit more info so we can advise.
how long smoked, given up or wanting to give up. what style are you going for ie mouth to lung (like smoking, inhale then take down) or direct to lung with mahossive clouds.
MTL. I don't really have a specific question I just planned to have a mooch about.

I'm using 50/50 but feel a bit meh so figured if I absorbed more knowledge & knew what affected what I might be able to enjoy it more and/or stop the 8hr tank mank.

MTL. I don't really have a specific question I just planned to have a mooch about.

I'm using 50/50 but feel a bit meh so figured if I absorbed more knowledge & knew what affected what I might be able to enjoy it more and/or stop the 8hr tank mank.
It all depends on what flavours your juice has. In my experience, the darker juices gunk up coils faster. Flavours like custard and cakes can batter a coil.
When I used to MTL, I'd have to change my cotton every day. Now with more airy vaping, I can go a fortnight without changing the cotton. My assumption is smaller Chambers, lower wattage and less air must make the juice either hotter or colder but what I do know for a fact is airy atties with fruit juice make the coils and cotton last a lot longer.
I hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom