What's new

New User

bigted2021

Hi
Well after many years trying and failing I finally made the switch to vaping. The success combo was

Voopoo Argus GT2
PNP X Tank
0.15 PNP Coils

Bar Juice Nic Salt range.

Finding ejuices i liked was a expensive hobby. At present Bar Juice is my favorite. Popped along here look and seeking recommendations on ShortFills. I figure i may benefit some more by saving even more £££. Unsure if this is classed as heavy but at present i go through a 10ml bottle a day..

Hi @bigted2021, welcome to the Planet. Once you've found the setup you like, finding a few of your go to juices is always a challenge but an enjoyable one.

Welcome to the planet and congrats on quitting smoking, 10ml a day is quite heavy for a stock coiler but to be expected with a .15 coil, I run Voopoo U Tanks with the pnp tw 20 coils which I can turn down to 22-25 watts and still get a flavoursome vape. It`s the high wattage that will have you going through coils and juice in no time.

:welcome2:

Welcome to the forum :2thumbsup:

Manabush and Digby’s are both represented here, so if there is a particular flavour you’d like to try, they might be kind and send you a sample. Excellent products from both btw. There are also quite a few here who enjoy Supergood juices ;)

If you enjoy sweet fruity juices I can recommend the IVG brand, I dont know how close to the disposables juices they come but they are certainly fruity and sweet, my ADV.

Back
Top Bottom